So you want to be a babysitter? Or, your parents want you to take this course so they feel confident leaving you at home alone? Babysitting with First Aid Hero emphasizes learning through real life scenarios. information covered includes: Exploring the business of babysitting, creating safe environments, safely caring for ages 0-12, and first aid skills. Class takes place on the April 23rd professional day – 8:30 am – 3:30 pm. Students who have taken this course can develop their skills to help their family and neighbours with babysitting and even to possibly earn money during weekends and the summer. For students Grade 6+ $60 + GST Information. What to Expect. Online registration coming soon.
Burnaby Schools offer a variety of programs to support student success. These include elementary school language programs. We invite you to attend an information evening to learn more. Information on French Immersion and Mandarin Immersion will be provided at these sessions.
We welcome and encourage Kindergarten registration for children born in 2013 starting February 1, 2018. To book an appointment to register, click here (available starting January 12). An appointment is required for registration. Drop-ins are not able to be accommodated.
Registration Criteria and Required Documentation
- Students must live with their parents, legal guardian or custodial guardian.
- Check to see if you live in our attendance area by clicking on School Locator and entering your address. Note that you must register in your attendance area school even if you are applying for acceptance at another Burnaby School. District Placement Factors & Priorities for Registration
- Children must be born in 2013 to register for kindergarten in September 2018.
- Parents with Work or Study Permits must go the Burnaby School District 41 Board Office at 5325 Kincaid St., Burnaby, BC V5G 2W2 (604) 296-6900 before coming to the school.
- If you have questions, or have concerns about support or medical needs for your child please contact the school at 604-296-9034 to arrange an appointment with the Principal.