REGISTRATION IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY:
For instructions about how to make an appointment, and to make an appointment to register, click here.
Registration Criteria and Required Documentation
- Students must live with their parents, legal guardian or custodial guardian.
- Check to see if you live in our attendance area by clicking on School Locator and entering your address. Note that you must register in your attendance area school even if you are applying for acceptance at another Burnaby School. District Placement Factors & Priorities for Registration
- Children must be born in 2011 to register for kindergarten in September 2016.
- Parents with Work or Study Permits must go the Burnaby School District 41 Board Office at 5325 Kincaid St., Burnaby, BC V5G 2W2 (604) 296-6900 before coming to the school.
Click here for a list of documents needed for your registration appointment.
Burnaby School District Student Information Form
Burnaby School District Medical Information Form
8:50 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Grades 1-7:
- Current Students report to last year’s classroom
- New Students report to the Library
- Coffee and Tea in the gym for parents
- Students dismissed at 10:00
10:30 a.m. New Kindergarten Students – report to the school gym to sign up for Classroom Visits
Wednesday, September 7th – Regular School Schedule Begins. Grades 1-7 (Students attend 8:50 a.m. to 3:03 p.m.)